How to make a complaint
If you are not happy with any aspect of Sydney Metro construction, you are encouraged to lodge a complaint. Please contact the Sydney Metro project to which your complaint relates. Or please contact the relevant Sydney Metro project team.
In the first instance, complaints should be directed to Sydney Metro via:
Sydney Metro City & Southwest
- 1800 171 386 - 24-hour information line
- firstname.lastname@example.org (responses during business hours only)
Sydney Metro West
- 1800 612 173 - 24 hour community information line
- email@example.com (responses during business hours only)
Sydney Metro - Western Sydney Airport
- 1800 717 703 - 24 hour community information line.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (responses during business hours only)
Complaints are managed in accordance with the Sydney Metro Construction Complaints Management System.
For customer enquires related to Sydney Metro Northwest operations, please visit transportnsw.info/contact-us/feedback/metro-feedback
More information about how we collect information in connection with a complaint is available in Sydney Metro’s Complaints Privacy Collection Notice.