The 11 T3 Bankstown Line stations between Bankstown and Sydenham are being upgraded to metro rail standards as part of Sydney Metro.
The process to upgrade stations between Marrickville and Punchbowl has progressed with six applicants being shortlisted for upcoming station upgrade works across three works packages.
The six shortlisted applicants that will move to the Request for Tender (RFT) stage are:
- Abergeldie Rail Pty Ltd
- Arenco Pty Ltd
- Downer EDI Works Pty Ltd
- Gartner Rose Pty Ltd
- GD Joint Venture (unincorporated joint venture of Georgiou Group Pty Ltd and Degnan Constructions Pty Ltd)
- HSE Joint Venture (unincorporated joint venture of Haslin Constructions Pty Ltd and Stephen Edwards Constructions).
The station upgrades between Marrickville and Punchbowl will be split across three works packages:
- Marrickville, Canterbury and Lakemba stations
- Dulwich Hill, Campsie and Punchbowl stations
- Hurlstone Park, Belmore and Wiley Park stations
Station upgrade works packages may include station structures, services and systems as well as metro service buildings and precinct works.