All aboard terms and conditions
1. Bookings are subject to availability.
2. Parents/carers must be responsible for their children at all times.
3. To maximise the experience we encourage a ratio of one parent or carer to two children. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
4. Permission to use their image/photo in social media and other forms of media may be requested.
5. Carefully follow the safety requirements for the program. The program is suitable for primary school-aged children 7 to 12 years old.
6. Transport for NSW reserves the right to cancel the program and in such circumstances will endeavour to give as much notice as possible.
7. Visitors are responsible for arriving at the allocated time as specified by Sydney Metro on the day of the event. Sydney Metro will not wait for visitors if they are late or do not turn up on the day.
8. Visitors must notify Sydney Metro in advance of any specific access requirements e.g. wheelchair access, via the relevant section in the online registration form.
9. Visitors acknowledge that access to the location will be subject to the control of Sydney Metro and access to the office may be limited or restricted at Sydney Metro’s absolute discretion
10. Visitors are responsible for their own transport to and from the meeting place at Castle Hill, (address will be provided in the booking confirmation email). There will be limited parking available..
11. Registration will close once all available spaces have been filled. There will be no waiting list.
12. The program is not available to the general public and is strictly limited to applicants that have applied online and have been notified by Transport for NSW that they have been successfully registered to attend at the nominated date and time.
13. Change of session time or date will not be possible. If you are unable to attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 019 989
14. Sydney Metro is not responsible should there be a delay or change to the event or should the event be cancelled.
15. Visitors must at all times comply with all directions of Sydney Metro or its representatives.
16. Sydney Metro reserves the right to change the date or time of the event, or cancel the event in its absolute discretion. Should this occur, Sydney Metro will attempt to notify visitors via the contact details provided in the online registration forms.