Rouse Hill Station is about 12 metres above ground as one of the two stations on the elevated skytrain route.
Located directly outside the Rouse Hill Town Centre and above the existing T-way, the new Rouse Hill Station will service this growing retail and entertainment precinct.
Access and entry
Station access and entry is via Tempus Street adjacent to Rouse Hill Town Centre forecourt.
- upgrade and modification of the surrounding roads and footpaths
- reconfiguration of the bus interchange
- t-way and road layout reconfigured
- footpath upgrades along Tempus Street and Windsor Road
- pedestrian crossings on Tempus Street, Main Street and on the T-way.
The station is located directly outside the Rouse Hill Town Centre and above the existing T-way. Rouse Hill Town Centre is 45 kilometres north west of Sydney central business district (CBD).
Indicative travel time:
- 55 minutes (including interchange) to Wynyard Station
- 46 minutes to Sydney Metro’s Martin Place Station (from 2024).
Skytrain construction at Rouse Hill
Rouse Hill station construction
Aerial view over Rouse Hill Town Centre
Construction at Tempus Street, Rouse Hill
Area: 18,000 square metres (M2).
Construction activities include:
- station construction
- viaduct launch/support
- station construction and fit-out
- station precinct works
- at-grade surface and viaduct systems fit-out
- testing and commissioning.
Construction of Rouse Hill Station is taking place from late 2016.
Construction update - Rouse Hill construction update November and December
PDF | 962.77 KB
Construction update - Rouse Hill out of hours works UPDATE
PDF | 791.06 KB
NWRLOTS-NRT-RSH-CY-NFS-372716_Approved_Community Notification_Rouse Hill-WA.pdf
PDF | 584.73 KB
Construction update - Rouse Hill Drive construction update
PDF | 781.78 KB
Northwest update out-of-hours works Rouse Hill - August
PDF | 343.9 KB