Rouse Hill Station is about 12 metres above ground as one of the two stations on the elevated skytrain route.
Located directly outside the Rouse Hill Town Centre and above the existing T-way, the new Rouse Hill Station will service this growing retail and entertainment precinct.
Access and entry
Station access and entry is via Tempus Street adjacent to Rouse Hill Town Centre forecourt.
- upgrade and modification of the surrounding roads and footpaths
- reconfiguration of the bus interchange
- t-way and road layout reconfigured
- footpath upgrades along Tempus Street and Windsor Road
- pedestrian crossings on Tempus Street, Main Street and on the T-way.
The station is located directly outside the Rouse Hill Town Centre and above the existing T-way. Rouse Hill Town Centre is 37 kilometres north west of Sydney central business district (CBD).
Indicative travel time:
- 55 minutes (including interchange) to Wynyard Station
- 46 minutes to Sydney Metro’s Martin Place Station (from 2024).
Skytrain construction at Rouse Hill
Rouse Hill station construction
Aerial view over Rouse Hill Town Centre
Construction at Tempus Street, Rouse Hill
Area: 18,000 square metres (M2).
Construction activities include:
- station construction
- viaduct launch/support
- station construction and fit-out
- station precinct works
- at-grade surface and viaduct systems fit-out
- testing and commissioning.
Construction of Rouse Hill Station is taking place from late 2016.
Construction notification_Rouse Hill_OOH oversized deliveries and removal
PDF | 396.76 KB
Construction Notification - Rouse Hill - Out of hours work
PDF | 624.41 KB
Construction Notification - Rouse Hill - Disassembly of launching gantry
PDF | 457.7 KB
Construction notification - Rouse Hill update.
PDF | 399.53 KB
Construction Notification - Temporary road closure of Windsor Road at Rouse Hill
PDF | 721.32 KB