About the construction site
Area: 97,000 square metres (m2). Construction activities include:
- Viaduct launch/support
- At-grade surface and viaduct systems fit-out
- Testing and commissioning.
Main site features
The site is being used for the following construction activities:
- Major road work on the bus T-way
- Construction of the viaduct spans and piers
- The skytrain viaduct launch and support site
- Storage and laydown area.
The works will include: Building a new bridge over Windsor Road at Rouse Hill ‐ Surface construction work, including railway embankments and cutting.
On completion, the skytrain will incorporate stations at Kellyville and Rouse Hill.
The skytrain is a critical part of the Sydney Metro Northwest, which will improve access to jobs and services for existing communities and new growth areas in the north west of Sydney.
The site extends from the Windsor Road/Old Windsor Road intersection and White Hart Drive.