Located in the heart of the Norwest Business Park, this station will serve one of Sydney’s biggest employment precincts and a large residential area.
Norwest Station is an underground station, about 22 metres below street level.
Access and entry
Station access and entry is via the corner of Norwest Boulevard and Brookhollow Avenue.
- Construction of retail space at station entry
- New traffic lights and road widening at the intersection of Norwest Boulevard and Brookhollow Avenue
- Pedestrian and bicycle upgrades along Norwest Boulevard and Brookhollow Avenue
- A pedestrian tunnel linking Norwest Station and Marketown Shopping Centre
- The area of land to the north east of the station entrance will be landscaped, including planting along Norwest Boulevard.
Sydney Metro Northwest construction update - Norwest Station
Norwest Station will be located in the Norwest Business Park, at the corner of Norwest Boulevard and Brookhollow Avenue. The Norwest Business Park is 38 kilometres north west of Sydney central business district (CBD).
Indicative travel time:
- 48 minutes (including interchange) to Wynyard Station
- 39 minutes to Sydney Metro’s Martin Place Station (from 2024).
Aerial view of Norwest Station construction site
TBM2 Florence at Norwest
Aerial view of Norwest
Artist's impression of Norwest Station
Area: 21,000 square metres (m2).
Construction activities include:
Station construction and fit-out
Station precinct works
Tunnel systems fit-out
Testing and commissioning.
Construction of Norwest Station is taking place from late 2016.
Norwest update Century Circuit works including out of hours traffic management
PDF | 389.54 KB
Construction notification - Norwest - Reopening of Brookhollow Avenue to traffic
PDF | 386.13 KB
Construction notification - Norwest construction update including out of hours work
PDF | 330.07 KB
Community Notification - Norwest construction update
PDF | 464.36 KB
Construction Notification - Norwest Station - Out of hours work
PDF | 433.13 KB