The station will provide rail access and a public transport interchange for people living at Kellyville, Beaumont Hills and Stanhope Gardens.
Kellyville Station is being built about 13 metres above ground as one of the two stations on the elevated skytrain route.
Access and entry
Via a new access road off Samantha Riley Drive.
- building new access roads and modifying and upgrading parts of surrounding roads and footpaths
- Samantha Riley Drive being widened to accommodate additional turning lanes
- removal of roundabout on Samantha Riley Drive
- new traffic lights at Samantha Riley Drive
- new pedestrian bridge across Old Windsor Road and the T-way at the intersection with Samantha Riley Drive and Newbury Avenue
- access for emergency, delivery and maintenance vehicles.
Skytrain construction update: Kellyville Station
Wondering what these wings are off the side of the skytrain? It’s Kellyville Station. The skytrain gets wider here to accommodate the new metro platforms, which will be 13m above ground.
The station is located at the corner of Old Windsor Road and Samantha Riley Drive, east of the Riley T-way Station and car park. Kellyville is 34 kilometres north west of Sydney central business district (CBD).
Indicative travel time:
- 53 minutes (including interchange) to Wynyard Station
- 44 minutes to Sydney Metro’s Martin Place Station (from 2024).
Artist's impression of Kellyville Station
Aerial view of Kellyville station construction
Gantry crane at Kellyville
Gantry crane and skytrain piers
Area: 100,000 square metres.
Construction activities include:
- viaduct launch/support
- general civil works
- station construction and fit-out
- station precinct works
- at-grade surface and viaduct systems fit-out
- testing and commissioning.
Construction of Kellyville Station is taking place from late 2016.
Construction Notification - Full Closure at Windsor Road
PDF | 1005.68 KB
Community Notification- Kellyville station site establishment
PDF | 432.37 KB
Notification - Kellyville newsletter December 2016
PDF | 1.68 MB
Community notification Kellyville temporary night closures of Windsor Road.pdf
PDF | 1.04 MB
Community Notification - Kellyville footbridge design investigations.pdf
PDF | 287.74 KB