About the construction site
The Epping Services Facility will be used for fresh air tunnel ventilation and as an emergency point once trains start running.
Area: 12,000 square metres (m2).
Construction activities include:
- services facility construction
- tunnel systems fit-out.
Main site features
Proposed work at the site includes:
- connecting the new Sydney Metro Northwest tunnels to the existing rail network
- installation of two transformer substations and a low voltage switch room
- construction of facilities for maintenance staff.
Access to the Epping Services Facility construction zone will be from:
- Beecroft Road (left in, left out)
- Ray Road (right in, left out).
Epping Newsletter June 2017
PDF | 1.38 MB
PDF | 681.21 KB
Construction Notification - Epping Services Facility out-of-hours delivery/removal of oversized equipment
PDF | 662.48 KB
Construction Notification - Epping Service Facility construction update
PDF | 641.09 KB
Construction Update - Epping
PDF | 1.65 MB