About the construction site
The Epping Services Facility will be used for fresh air tunnel ventilation and as an emergency point once trains start running.
Area: 12,000 square metres (m2).
Construction activities include:
- services facility construction
- tunnel systems fit-out.
Main site features
Proposed work at the site includes:
- connecting the new Sydney Metro Northwest tunnels to the existing rail network
- installation of two transformer substations and a low voltage switch room
- construction of facilities for maintenance staff.
Access to the Epping Services Facility construction zone will be from:
- Beecroft Road (left in, left out)
- Ray Road (right in, left out).
Epping Service Facility - Out of hours cable relocation works
PDF | 207.88 KB
Construction update Epping Services Facility July to September 2018
PDF | 642.42 KB
Construction update Epping July 2018
PDF | 1.99 MB
Construction notification - Epping - Out-of-hours crane removal
PDF | 592.5 KB
Construction Notification - Epping Services Facility - Out of hours work
PDF | 620.01 KB