Sign up for more Sydney Metro news by email
Community station day
Terms and conditions
- Registering for entry constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions for and on behalf of each person registered to attend the event (‘visitor’).
- Visitors are permitted to register once only, and may register up to three (3) additional visitors to attend the event. In the event that a person is registered to attend more than once, only one (1) registration will be valid.
- Registrations are non-transferable. The registered visitor named on the entry form must attend along with their nominated visitor guests who must also be named on the entry form. Visitors will be required to show photo identification on the day. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older whose details are correctly registered in the online entry. Proof of age may be requested.
- Employees of Transport for NSW (TfNSW) and Sydney Metro (and their immediate family members), suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion or the Sydney Metro Northwest Project are ineligible to enter.
- A maximum of 30 visitors will be allowed in each of the 24 sessions available on Sunday 23 September.
- Registration will close when all of the sessions are filled. There will be no waiting list.
- Visitors are responsible for their own transport to and from the meeting place at Rouse Hill (address will be provided in the booking confirmation email). Parking will be available.
- Visitors are responsible for arriving at the time specified by Sydney Metro on the day of the site visit. Sydney Metro will not wait for visitors if they are late or do not turn up on the day. Visitors may be refused entry if they have not arrived at the specified time.
- The site visit is not available to the general public and is strictly limited to visitors that have applied online and have been notified by Sydney Metro that they have been successfully registered to attend at the nominated date and time.
- Sydney Metro is not responsible for any loss, cost or expense or for any other matter should there be a delay, change, or cancellation of the event. .
- Visitors are required to sign a form on the day of the event before accessing the construction site and to undertake any safety induction as required by Sydney Metro on the day.
- Visitors are required to sign off when leaving the construction site.
- Visitors must at all times comply with all directions of Sydney Metro or its representatives when accessing the construction site.
- To access the construction site, Visitors are required to wear sturdy flat enclosed shoes (no open toe or low cut shoes or high heels), long pants and a long sleeve shirt/top on the day. These will not be issued on site and visitors not considered by Sydney Metro to be wearing the required footwear and clothing will be denied entry to the construction site.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring backpacks of any size or large bags. Visitors may be asked to have their bag inspected on entry, and may not be permitted to bring certain personal belongings into the site, if deemed unsuitable for entry by Sydney Metro staff.
- Sydney Metro reserves the right to change the date or time of or cancel the site visit in its absolute discretion. Should this occur, Sydney Metro will attempt to notify visitors registered to attend via the contact details provided in the online entry forms.
- Change of session time or date will not be possible. If you are unable to attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 019 989 prior to 12pm Wednesday 19 September.
- Visitors acknowledge that access to the location will be subject to the control of Sydney Metro and access may be limited or restricted at Sydney Metro’s absolute discretion.
- Visitors must notify Sydney Metro in advance of any specific access requirements e.g. wheelchair access, via the relevant section in the online registration form.
- As a condition of entry, each visitor consents to Sydney Metro and or TfNSW taking his or her photograph and publishing and distributing it (in whole or part, and whether or not that person is clearly identifiable) along with his or her name on Sydney Metro’s or TfNSW’s website, Facebook Page, on television, in print and electronic mainstream media, and other associated promotional materials, without any further reference or payment or other compensation to that person. Each visitor acknowledges that this material will be kept by Sydney Metro for an indefinite period of time.
- Sydney Metro will deal with any personal information that is collected from visitors as part of their registration for entry (“Personal Information”) in accordance with the Information Protection Principles under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW).
- Sydney Metro collects Personal Information in order to conduct the event and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to its officers, employees and agents and third parties, including any sponsors or suppliers, as necessary from time to time. Visitors not wishing to provide the required Personal Information will not be able to complete the registration and will not be able to attend the event.
- Sydney Metro may, for an indefinite period and unless otherwise advised by Sydney Metro, use the entrant’s Personal Information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including, but not limited to, sending electronic messages to, or telephoning, the entrant.
- Personal Information will be stored by Sydney Metro at the address given above and entrants may contact Sydney Metro by mail at the address above to access or correct their Personal Information.