Sign up for more Sydney Metro news by email
Community site tour
Terms and conditions
- Only one registration is permitted per person (up to five (5) people in each group)
- Registration is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older who have correctly completed the online entry form. The person registering for the group will be required to provide proof of identification upon request by Sydney Metro.
- Registration is reserved for the general public. Employees of Transport for NSW, or their immediate family members, or any suppliers, contractors, employees of another government agency or any other individuals involved in or engaged by Transport for NSW or another government agency in respect of the Sydney Metro project will not be eligible to enter.
- Registration will close when all of the sessions are filled. There will be no waiting list.
- Registrants acknowledge that the tour will be held at a construction site that is not yet open to the public. Visitors must notify Sydney Metro when completing the registration form to indicate if they require wheelchair access or any special access requirements. Mobility scooters will not be allowed on site.
- Confirmation to a site tour is non-transferable and registered attendees warrant that they will not, or permit their guests to, sell or exchange a ticket to the tour or otherwise advertise or use the Sydney Metro name or logo in respect of the tour in any communication to another party.
Requirements for attendance
- The tour is not available to the general public and is strictly limited to applicants that have applied online and have been notified by Transport for NSW that they have been successfully registered to attend at the nominated date and time. Visitors must bring a copy of the booking confirmation provided by Transport for NSW and proof of identification to gain entry to the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Registered attendees are responsible for their own transport to and from the tour as detailed in the booking confirmation email. Sydney Metro notes that there will be parking available at the meeting place.
- Registered attendees are responsible for arriving at the time specified by Sydney Metro on the day of the tour. Sydney Metro will not wait for participants or their guests if they are late or do not turn up on the day.
- Sydney Metro reserves the right to change the date or time of the tour, or cancel the tour in its absolute discretion. Should this occur, Sydney Metro will attempt to notify visitors via the contact details provided in the online registration forms.
- Registered attendees and visitors that access to the site will be subject to the control of Sydney Metro and its contractors. Access to the site may be limited or restricted at Sydney Metro’s or its contractor’s absolute discretion.
- Visitors may be required to attend a safety induction on the day of the tour. Sydney Metro reserves the right to exclude any visitors from the site of the tour that do not comply with the requirements of the safety induction or that Sydney Metro considers in its reasonable discretion should not be permitted onto the site. The site has a zero alcohol policy and visitors may be required to complete a random breath test on site.
- Visitors acknowledge that they should not bring large bags or back packs on the tour and that all bags/prams and personal items may be inspected upon entry.
- Visitors acknowledge that they may be required to sign a form on the day of the tour in respect of the safety induction prior to being permitted onto the site of the tour.
- Visitors must at all times comply with the directions of Sydney Metro, its representatives or contractors when accessing the site of the tour. Any failure by visitors to comply with the directions of Sydney Metro, its representatives or contractors may result in being excluded from the site.
- Visitors must wear sturdy flat enclosed shoes at all times (no open shoes or high heels) on the day. Visitors not wearing the appropriate footwear on the day will be denied entry to the site and unable to participate in the tour.
- If registered attendees and visitors unable to attend please contact email@example.com or call 1800 019 989 by no later than 12pm Wednesday XX February 2018 .