Sign up for more Sydney Metro news by email
Cherrybrook Community Day
Community days at Northwest stations
First look at Castle Hill Station
Join us for the first chance to see Sydney Metro’s new Castle Hill Station.
We're giving the community a chance to take a tour of the new Castle Hill Station on Sunday 31 March 2019.
Register now and come take a walk around Castle Hill, touring the new station including the platforms, pedestrian link and station concourse, which are nearing the end of construction.
Find out more about Sydney's new state-of-the-art metro railway as we get ready to open Sydney Metro in the middle of this year.
Our experts will have the full inside story on Castle Hill – from technology like Australia's first platform screen doors to the unique Sydney Metro Northwest station canopy design, which was inspired by the local blue gum leaf.
Registration for this community event is on a first-come basis, so register now.
Castle Hill Station is currently classified as a construction site as work nears completion. This means that, to access the construction site, visitors are required to wear sturdy flat enclosed shoes (no open toe or low cut shoes or high heels), long pants and a long sleeve shirt/top on the day. No clothing or footwear will be issued on site and visitors not considered by Sydney Metro to be wearing the required footwear and clothing will be denied entry to the construction site.
The event will be held at a construction site that is not yet open to the public.
What you need to know:
- Bookings are essential. You will receive a confirmation email if your registration is successful.
- This is not an open day – the site will not be open to the general public.
- Only one registration per person. (Up to four (4) people in a group).
- Registration will close when all of the sessions are filled. There will be no waiting list or changes allowed for bookings.
- Visitors must at all times comply with all directions of Sydney Metro or its representatives when visiting the site.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Entry is free and open to Australian residents only whose details are correctly registered in the online booking form. The person completing the registration form must be 18 years or older. Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be requested.
- All visitors must wear long pants, a long sleeve shirt/top and sturdy flat enclosed shoes. Visitors not considered to be wearing the required clothing and footwear will be denied entry to the construction site.
Register your email at sydneymetro.info/newsletter-subscription to get the latest project news and invitations to upcoming community events.