About the construction site
The Epping Services Facility will be used for fresh air tunnel ventilation and as an emergency point once trains start running.
Area: 12,000 square metres (m2).
Construction activities include:
- services facility construction
- tunnel systems fit-out.
Main site features
Proposed work at the site includes:
- connecting the new Sydney Metro Northwest tunnels to the existing rail network
- installation of two transformer substations and a low voltage switch room
- construction of facilities for maintenance staff.
Access to the Epping Services Facility construction zone will be from:
- Beecroft Road (left in, left out)
- Ray Road (right in, left out).
Community Notification - Epping Services Facility oversized deliveries and removals
PDF | 662.31 KB
Community Notification - Epping Services Facility Construction Update
PDF | 637.06 KB
Community Notification Epping Services Facility construction update.pdf
PDF | 659.71 KB
Community Notification - Epping Services Facility oversized equipment delivery and removal out of hours
PDF | 658.96 KB
Community Notification - Epping Services Facility out of hours delivery
PDF | 655.66 KB